Just look at those views! If you want a quiet break by the sea in
serene countryside setting of the Llyn Peninsula, why not add a dash of
luxury with this five star cottage with panoramic views and, to top it
all off, your own private hot tub. The enclosed garden is perfectly
suited for children (and they will adore the trampoline!) The area is
known for its sandy beaches, quaint bays, and is dotted with tiny
villages, small shops and plenty of wonderful eateries. With plenty of
walks suitable for the whole family, this really is a holiday cottage
where dreams are made.
* Size – sleeps up to 8 in three bedrooms.
* Beds – one king bed, one double, two single and a child-size bunk
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan lounge and kitchen diner, king
bedroom with ensuite, double bedroom, large bedroom with two single
beds and a bunk bed suitable for children, Bathroom, utility room.
* Kitchen and utilities – fitted kitchen with electric oven,
induction hob, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, tumble
* Entertainment – TV, DVD player.
* For families – cot and high chair available on request.
* Outside – enclosed garden with hot tub, trampoline, gas barbecue.
* Parking – ample parking space.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. Wi-Fi available. Hairdryer provided.
* Pets – one pet can stay for free, and a second for an additional
fee of £30.
* Notes – no smoking inside. Maximum of six adults, as bunk beds are
suitable for children only. This property has a £150 good
housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Wales Cottage
Holidays along with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you
can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £25 to £70 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.Get the full listing »