***UPDATE - PLEASE READ: Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we are no longer accepting bookings until further notice. Thank you for your understanding.***
Lakeshaven is a traditional style pine lodge in the Skiptory Howe area of White Cross Bay Holiday Park. It enjoys a private position on the park with woodland to three sides of the lodge plus a secluded and private deck to two sides. With its nautical theme and contemporary styling, Lakeshaven offers a cosy retreat ideal for couples or families looking for a quiet location. The lodge will sleep up to 6 guests plus an infant in a travel cot. It’s perfect for a romantic getaway or simply as a base to explore the Lakes.
Sorry we are unable to accept dogs at Lakeshaven Lodge.
IMPORTANT GUEST NOTES:
• The following stays can be booked: 3-night weekend breaks Friday to Monday, 4-night midweek breaks Monday to Friday or 7, 14-night stays arriving on either a Friday or Monday. Christmas and New Year – There are set stays at this time. Please click ‘Ask manager a question’ to find out more.
• Additional guest names will be requested upon booking.
• Complimentary WiFi is provided by the park and subject to fair usage guidelines. Quality and reliability of connection will vary based on the number of people using it, prevailing weather conditions and therefore may be limited or slower than you are used to. From our experience, it is only suitable for page browsing and sending emails.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
• The lodge is situated on an operational holiday park. Your stay is subject to separate park rules and guests agree to follow these rules during their stay which includes going to reception to register on arrival.
THIS LODGE IS INSTANTLY BOOKABLE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Regrettably we are unable to accept bookings from single sex groups under the age of 25 years.
• Stag/hen parties are strictly forbidden.
• As a property agent, we do not own any of the lodges listed on HomeAway. All bookings made via us and HomeAway form a legal agreement directly with the property owner.
• All bookings are subject to the cancellation policy.
• The maximum number of guests is clearly stated and must not be exceeded under any circumstances.
- A charming open plan carpeted lounge and tiled dining area
- Furniture includes 2 faux leather sofas and 2 armchairs
- Dining table with 6 chairs
- Flat screen TV and DVD player plus soundbar with Bluetooth connectivity
- Set of patio doors leading out onto the side deck
- There is 1 step up to the fully equipped kitchen which is semi divided from lounge with ‘island’ sink and drainer
- Equipment includes a 4 ring gas hob, built in oven and grill, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage space
- The larger master bedroom has a king size bed
- Built in wardrobes including above bed storage and bedside cabinets
- Standing TV
- Patio doors open out onto a secluded and private part of the deck to the side of the lodge
- En suite shower room with thermostatic shower, toilet, basin, vanity unit and shaving point
- The second bedroom has a double bed
- Built in wardrobe including above bed storage space and bedside tables
- The third bedroom has twin beds
- Wardrobe and bedside table
-The family bathroom has a three quarter size bath, over bath shower, mirror vanity unit and toilet
- Please note: Lakeshaven is located on a hill within the Skiptory Howe area of White Cross Bay
- For families with children – the area immediately around the lodge may not be suitable for playing outside. An outdoor play area is a short walk away
- Centrally heated throughout ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- Gas and electricity are included in the price of the stay
All bookings include FREE use of Choices Health Club during your stay. PLEASE NOTE Choices is located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge (LA23 1HP) a short distance from the holiday park.Get the full listing »