Morwenna is situated near the centre of Porthleven, has a lovely
south-facing balcony and versatile accommodation for large families or
groups of friends holidaying together. Sleeping five people and two
dogs, the open-plan lounge/kitchen/diner provides a great sociable area
to gather – and the French doors opening out onto the large balcony
provide a stunning view of the sea. The master bedroom has a king-sized
brass and wrought iron bed and a en-suite shower room. The second
bedroom has a Super Kingsize zip and link bed which can be a Twin
bedded room upon request and the third room is a single. There is
private parking for one car.
* Sleeps: 5.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’ - zip and link), 1 x single
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Apartment on one level with steps to entrance.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Large patio with garden furniture and fantastic sea views.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.Get the full listing »