- 3 bedrooms and one sofa bed in the living room
- 3 full bathrooms
- Sleeps up to 6 guests, perfect for a large family
- 1st floor flat with an elevator and balcony
- 100 sqm apartment with free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a washer/dryer
- Close to Temple or Covent Garden Underground Stations (Circle, District and Piccadilly Lines)
- Close to all of the must-see attractions in London including Saint Paul’s Cathedral, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, Millennium Bridge, The Thames and more!
About the apartment:
This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 100 square meters flat is located on the first floor of a secure residential building with an elevator. The apartment features hardwood flooring throughout and tasteful decorations. There is a private balcony with stunning city views over London, including the Royal Courts of Justice.
The living room provides a great gathering space for your entire group with comfortable sofas and armchairs. There is a flat screen television with cable and a mix of English and international channels. A free wifi connection is available throughout the apartment.
The apartment features a fully equipped kitchen with a stove, dishwasher, small refrigerator and freezer, toaster, microwave, coffee maker teakettle and more. Full sets of cutlery and crockery are provided along with pots and pans and other utensils. The flat also has a clothes washing and drying machine so you can pack lightly and save room in your luggage for some special London souvenirs. An iron and board are provided for your convenience. There is a dining table and chairs should you decide to stay in and cook one evening instead of going out to one of the many neighbourhood restaurants.
The Master bedroom features a queen size bed, bed tables and lamps and storage space for your clothing. All bedding, sheets and pillows are provided and you will find the bed neatly made on arrival. The en-suite bathroom features a combination bathtub/shower, a heated towel rail, toilet, sink and hair dryer. Complementary toilet rolls, shampoos, shower gels and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay. Luxurious bath towels are provided for 6 people as well.
The second and third bedrooms contain queen beds. The second bedroom also has an ensuite bathroom. The third bathroom is accessible to all from the hallway. The apartment is heated throughout during the winter months. There is no air conditioning but we will be happy to provide you with fans for your stay should warm temperatures be in the London weather forecast.
A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you upon arrival, give you the keys and entry codes, a tour of the apartment and its appliances, help you to connect to the Wi-Fi and more. You’ll find a personal guidebook in the flat with suggestions on where to eat and shop in London.
About the Covent Garden Location:
This London vacation rental apartment is situated in heart of the city, close to all of the main attractions. It is the ideal location for those looking to explore London by foot or Tube. The River Thames is just a stone’s throw away where you can stroll along the riverbanks; admire the views from London’s famous bridges, including the impressive Millennium footbridge or the famous Tower Bridge. Saint Paul’s Cathedral is located down the road and is a must-see for history lovers. Fleet Street is full of traditional English pubs and home to some of the oldest alehouses in London such as Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese.
Head over to Covent Garden to explore its covered markets and grab a bite to eat. The neighbourhood is full of theatres for those looking to see a West End musical, comedy show or other performances. Cross over the Thames to reach the London Eye and take a ride to view London from above. The area is also home to some of London’s best restaurants and there’s sure to be something to satisfy everyone’s tastebuds.
With its close proximity to two London Underground stations, Temple and Covent Garden, access to other areas of the city is a piece of cake. You can easily reach sights such as Buckingham Palace, visit Westminster Abbey and Big Ben, have a picnic in Hyde Park or go shopping at Harrods Department Store. The Tube stations also create easy links to reach London’s Heathrow, Gatwick or Luton airports.
Travelling with a large group? We have many other properties of various sizes to offer in the same building. Please inquire about availability to accommodate your entire family.
Important Information and Policies
- Cancellation. Please inquire for more information about cancellations.
- Minimum Stay is 5-6 nights, with shorter stays accepted if the booking fits our calendar
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM.
- Checkout is by 10:00AM.
- Final cleaning fee: £130
- Damage Deposit. £800. This fully refundable deposit will be collected on your credit card during the
- Payment.��For bookings valued over £1000, payment via bank transfer may be required for security
- Smoking. All of our apartments are non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties. The apartment is not suitable for parties or events and the maximum number of guests should not exceed 6 people.
- Minimum age. The main booker must be 27 years of age or older. Unaccompanied minors are not allowed.
A valid credit card must be provided at the check-in for a pre-authorization of the damage deposit. This deposit will be returned to you after the checkout, provided no damage is caused to the flat.
Regarding a late check-in (after 7:00PM)
Please remember that you are booking an apartment, not a hotel room. We try to be as accommodating as possible. However, in the instance that you arrive between 7:00PM and 9:00PM there will be a 30 £ late check-in fee, if you arrive even later, between 9:00PM and 11:00PM the check-in fee will be 50 £. Between 11:00PM and 1:00AM the check-in fee will be 80 £. After 1:00AM there will be a 100£ check-in fee.Get the full listing »