Serviced three-bedroom apartment based in Richmond Court.
- 24-hour emergency number
- CCTV in operation
- Pin-Entry System
- Private combination safe
- Towels provided
- Weekly housekeeping service, including linen change
- WiFI throughout the apartment
- Baby cots on request (free of charge)
- Dining table & chairs
- Incoming telephone line
- Iron & ironing board
- Fully equipped kitchens (washer/dryer, microwave)
- Separate living room area
- TV with Freeview channels
- We do not supply travel adaptors
- We do not supply hairdryers
To check-in, please go to our sister hotel The Best Western Burns Hotel, Barkston Gardens, London, SW5 0EN
If you arrive earlier you are more than welcome to leave your luggage at the check in desk.
The nearest tube station is Earl’s Court (exit on Earl’s Court Road).
We will then supply a taxi service, free of charge, from the check in point to the apartment.
The Front Desk is operational 24hrs.
Check-in is from 16:00
You must present the same credit card used for the booking when you arrive to check-in to verify your booking.
* Neighborhood information:
The apartment is conveniently located in front of the largest exhibition and conference centre of the city, Olympia, making it an ideal choice for business and leisure travellers coming to London.
Did you know…
The Ideal Home Show was first held at Olympia London in 1908 and only returned to this venue after an absence of 38 years
Olympia London has hosted many rock concerts including Jimi Hendrix, The Cure, Rod Stewart, The Animals and Pink Floyd
Nearest Underground Stations
- Kensington Olympia (District & Overground Lines) 5 mins
- West Kensington (District Line) 8 mins
* Check in: from 16:00h to 0:00h
* Check out: before 10:30h
* Security deposit: Credit card number-After completing the reservation you will be required to leave a credit card number.
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the priceGet the full listing »