Modern three-bedroom apartment.
- 24-hour emergency number
- CCTV in operation
- Private combination safe
- Towels provided
- Weekly housekeeping service, including linen change
- WiFI throughout the apartment
- Baby cots on request (free of charge)
- Dining table & chairs
- Incoming telephone line
- Iron & ironing board
- Fully equipped kitchens (washer/dryer, microwave)
- Separate living room area
- TV with Freeview channels
- We do not supply travel adaptors
- We do not supply hairdryers
To check-in, please go to our sister hotel The Best Western Burns Hotel, Barkston Gardens, London, SW5 0EN
The Front Desk is operational 24hrs.
Check-in is from 16:00
You must present the same credit card used for the booking when you arrive to check-in to verify your booking.
* Neighborhood information:
This apartment is ideally located near Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens and Regentâ€™s Park. Regentâ€™s Canal and the beautiful Little Venice area are both within walking distance. You can walk along Regentâ€™s Canal to the London Zoo or alternately take the waterbus starting from Little Venice to Camden Town while stopping at London Zoo along the way. If you venture a little further along Edgware road, you can reach the popular shopping areas of Marble Arch and Oxford Street.
Did you knowâ€¦
Paddington Bear, now a national treasure, is the most famous fictional character of the area
London Paddington Station which was designed by the celebrated engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel in 1854
Nearest Underground Stations
- Edgware Road (Bakerloo, Circle, District, Hammersmith & City Lines) 2 mins
- Paddington (Bakerloo, Circle, District, Hammersmith & City Lines) 4 mins
Nearest Main Railway station
- Paddington railway 4 mins
* Check in: from 16:00h to 0:00h
* Check out: before 10:30h
* Security deposit: Credit card number-After completing the reservation you will be required to leave a credit card number.
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the priceGet the full listing »