This eye-catching 2 bedroom apartment is for you if you want to treat yourself to a relaxing comfortable stay in a safe neighbourhood with excellent transport links around London and a great High Street with Supermarkets, Banks, Cafe's, Pubs, Shops and Restaurants. This beautiful newly renovated apartment is perfect for individuals, families or business travellers wanting a short or long stay at this â€œhome away from homeâ€. The apartment has two double bedrooms and one sofa bed in the sitting room area.
- Really spacious apartment.
- Newly decorated, everything is new!
- Cozy living room, with a lovely dining area.
- 2 double rooms with a double bed each.
- 1 sofa bed in living room, sleeping a further 2 people.
- Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, fridge/freezer, hob, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, kettle and all the crockery/cutlery/utensils you will need for a self-catering stay.
- 1 bathroom, with shower over bath.
- 1 shower room.
- Towels, sheets, shampoo and shower gel provided.
- The lounge area has a HD TV with Freeview channels and DVD player.
- Wifi access is available throughout the flat.
- A baby cot is available upon request.
Located in The Royal Borough of Greenwich, South-East London. It's a short walk along the riverside to Woolwich Arsenal where the rail and DLR Stations provide quick and easy connections to Central London and Kent. The Thames Clipper boat service which is nearby also provides a quirky alternative for travel into central London. The property is conveniently located for easy access to O2 arena, Excel, City Airport, Greenwich Park and Stratford Olympic village.
A Â£250 security deposit is required for the apartment and the parking permit. Should the parking permit not be returned to the apartment, there is a Â£50 charge.
Check-in is possible from 3pm - 8pm.
Check-out is at 10am.
Non smoking apartment.
A cleaning fee of GBP 40 is chargeable for each booking. A security deposit of GBP 250 is required for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation and the return of the parking permit to the apartment.
Please note, smoking is not permitted inside the flat.
Check-out time is 10:00AM; departure after that time will result in additional charges.
We have 1 Parking space available, for which there is a Â£50 refundable deposit. This makes up part of the Â£250 security deposit. Once it has been verified that the parking permit has been returned to the apartment, the deposit will be refunded.
Only the number of guest specified in the booking should use and check-in to the apartment. Any additional guest must be pre-approved before arrival. If it is found that additional guests are at the property without prior consent, the booking WILL BE CANCELLED without any refunds.
Please note the lead guest must be 21 years and older.Get the full listing »