This fantastic Central London apartment is perfect for enjoying the very best of London. Tower Bridge is at your doorstep! Hop on nearby London Tube and be whisked off to the West End for shopping or a show.
- A beautiful comfortable home away from home in Central London
- Newly decorated, everything is new!
- 2 double rooms with a double bed each.
- 2 sofa beds available, sleeping a further 4 people.
- 1 bathroom, with shower over bath.
- Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, fridge/freezer, hob, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, kettle and all the crockery/cutlery/utensils you will need for a self-catering stay.
- Bed Linen and Towels provided
- The lounge area has a HD TV with Freeview channels
- Fast free WIFI available throughout the apartment
- A perfect Central London location – never more than 10 minutes from a London Underground Station and close to many fantastic London attractions
- Plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes nearby.
- A safe neighbourhood
This luxury two-bedroom/one-bathroom apartment is available in a newly built development.
The apartment provides you with an open plan living space with its own private front patio.
The master bedroom is fully furnished and benefits from full length build in wardrobe with sliding doors, and second bedroom is fully furnished, with a free standing wardrobe.
Our favourite feature of this apartment is its location! Based at the start of Tower Bridge Road, the development is surrounded by a rich choice of amenities in the area.
The apartment also offers underfloor heating in the bathrooms, an air conditioning system, gas central heating and video entry system.The open plan kitchen is integrated with top of the range appliances and storage units.
This apartment is located within a 10-minute walk to Borough (Northern Line) and London Bridge (Northern Line, Jubilee Line, National Rail) Underground Stations. You can also walk to the other end of Tower Bridge Road where you would be able to enjoy a number of London’s tourist attractions such as: Tower of London, City Hall, Bermondsey Antique Market, and many more including The Shard, and the famous Borough Market close to London Bridge station.
The area is ideal for easy access to the City. Shopping amenities are on the door step and you can benefit from lovely walks along the river Thames!
Our designers have added décor that’s contemporary and stylish, but with tiny touches that let you know you’re living in the heart of a cutting-edge city.
From this apartment, you will definitely experience the buzz of London! We hope you enjoy the area as much as we do and have a memorable stay!
- Check-in is 14:00 – 20:00 GMT. Between 20:00 and 22:00, check-in has an additional charge of £60.
- Check-out time is 10:00AM; departure after that time without prior agreement will result in additional charges.
- Please note that PARKING IS NOT AVAILABLE at the property.
- Official photo identification, either a drivers licence or passport and proof of address is to be sent to the booking channel prior to the guest arrival. Prior to arrival, we reserve the right to request a copy of the front of the card used to secure this booking. The card must match the name of the individual who made the booking.
- Upon check-in, guests are required to show their official photo identification, such as drivers' licence or passport, and the card used to secure the booking. The name and address must correspond to the details provided on the booking, and on the credit/debit card provided. If the card used for payment is not that of the guest who booked or on the reservation, valid photo identification verifying the address on the reservation must be supplied that corresponds to the payment card supplied.
- Only the number of guest specified in the booking should use and check-in to the apartment. Any additional guest must be pre-approved before arrival. If it is found that additional guests are at the property without prior consent, the booking WILL BE CANCELLED without any refunds. A cleaning fee of GBP 50 is chargeable for each booking. A security deposit of GBP 250 is required for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
- This apartment is not to be used for ANY KIND OF PARTY AT ANY TIME. LOUD MUSIC IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN THE APARTMENT AT ANY TIME. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES WILL LEAD TO THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR BOOKING without any refunds. Check out time is 10am, departure after that time without prior agreement will result in additional charges.
- Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
- When possible, Oyster Cards will be made available for borrowing for cheaper travelling in London.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the apartment.
- The Apartment is not suitable for loud parties, as it is in a residential area.Get the full listing »