The flat is located in the postcode of EH1 2RX. It is a very homely property close to Edinburgh Castle, which you will be able to spot right after you walk out of the building. We are located in the heart of Edinburgh, which has excellent transport links. Royal Mile and Princes Street are just a few minutes walk away. Although the flat is only 50 metres away from the bustling Grassmarket, the flat is on the top floor and the bedrooms are to the rear, so there will be minimal street noise.
Please note that our flat is on the third floor and no lift.
The flat has 2 rooms with a standard double bed in each and 1 room with a small double bed inside. This flat can accommodate a maximum 6 adults and 1 baby. A baby cot can be provided if required. We believe that this flat will be a great choice for you, especially if you are traveling with a bigger group and would like to stay in a flat that is very central.
Here are some places of interest, along with how far they are from the flat:
- Waverley Railway Station: 15 mins walking
- Haymarket Railway Station: 12 mins walking
- Edinburgh Airport: About 35mins by Airlink 100, or 42mins by 300 Skylink
- Edinbugh Castle: 7 mins walking
- Princes Street Gardens: 6 mins walking
- Princes Street: 13-15 mins walking (great shopping area with restaurants and pubs)
- Royal Mile: 10-15 mins walking (follow the Royal Mile to Saint Gile’s Cathedral and then the Edinburgh Castle, passing great local shops and street performers along the way)
- Grassmarket: 3 mins walking (Don’t miss out on the Saturday Market and Bobby’s place)
- Cowgate: 10 mins walking (A street with many pubs, clubs and great live music)
- Stockbridge: 26 mins walking
- Dean Village: 20-26 mins walking (the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art is located here)
- National Museum of Scotland: 10-13 mins walking
- Calton Hill: 25-28mins walking, 22-24 mins bus
- Holyrood Park: 20-22 mins walking (around 45-55 walking/bus to Arthur’s Seat)
- Cramond Island: 43 mins bus (Ideal when the tide is low, as you can visit the island.)
- Water of Leith: 20 mins bus (a great walk along the riverside)
- Edinburgh Zoo: 22 mins bus
There are so many tourist attractions in this beautiful city and we tell you everything we know in our HubPlus Edinburgh Travel Guidebook, which we continuously update and includes maps. The guidebook will be prepared in our flat for you to read, but we will also be happy to send you a PDF version before you arrive. We look forward to share our experiences with you also listen to your travel stories.
You will have the entire flat during your stay, along with necessary items that we provide there, including toiletries, towels, a hair dryer, multi-function charging plugs and more. We have a washing machine and washing liquid that you can use. In additional, you will have full access to the kitchen and we are happy to provide you with kitchen goods, so that you will be able to make your own meals, which means you can save money for the trip itself and enjoy the home-stay experience in Edinburgh.
We will clean and check the flat carefully before your arrival to make sure it is well-prepared. If you have any requires or questions about the flat, or anything we provide there, please do not hesitate to message us.Get the full listing »