Located in the heart of Kent in the beautiful village of Littlebourne, Oak Lodge is an ideal secluded base from which to enjoy a relaxing break with family and friends any time of year.
The cabin has 2 bedrooms, a family bathroom, a very large and pleasant open plan living area and an extensive garden area with outdoor furniture and private hot tub. The cabin is situated on our idyllic 3-acre site.
Oak lodge sleeps 5. We have a second cabin, Bramble lodge which also sleeps 5 people.
The lodge caters for 5 people. An open plan living area has a well-equipped kitchen containing electric hob and fan oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge freezer, cooking utensils, a family dining area and a comfortable sitting area with wall mounted flat screen TV with freeview and DVD player. Wifi also available.
There are 2 bedrooms, a master bedroom with king sized bed and a separate family room with both a double and single bed.
There is a large stoned garden area with gas fired BBQ, hot tub and fire-pit ideal for alfresco dining. The cabin is south facing and benefits from the sun from sunrise until sunset.
With excellent amenities close by including the local shop, large village green, outdoor play area, local village pub (all within a few minutes walk), stunning scenery leading to numerous beautiful walks and cycle routes, this cabin is ideal for a year-round family break.
Situated only 10 minutes from the historic city of Canterbury and on bus routes to Sandwich and the seaside town of Whitstable.
Howletts zoo is less than a mile from the cabin and Wingham wildlife park within a couple of miles.
Central heating throughout
Clean linen and towels provided
Private parking for 2 vehicles
- 1 night bookings may be considered, please message with details.
- 3 nights minimum booking during bank holiday weekends (bookings must include Fri-Mon)
- Arrival 3pm and vacate by 10.00am on day of departure
- Early check-in and a late check -out can be accommodated at an additional charge (if available).
- The lodge MUST be left CLEAN AND TIDY on departure
- This is a quiet, rural setting and not suitable for loud parties. Please be aware of this when making your booking
- Under no circumstances can the maximum occupancy (5 people) of the accommodation be exceeded
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT MALE ONLY GROUP BOOKINGSGet the full listing »