The Blue House is situated in the village of Westleton just a few miles
from Suffolk hotspots such as the historic village of Dunwich and
coastal towns of Southwold and Aldeburgh. Westleton itself has a lovely
pet-friendly pubs plus a village shop. The area is surrounded by
woodland and heath and is ideally situated for exploring the Suffolk
countryside plus the popular RSPB Minsmere bird reserve. The Blue House
is cosy, comfortable and a great choice for couples holidaying together
with furry friends too! This cottage has undergone a lovely
refurbishment with a modern feel and plenty of space to relax and enjoy
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 9 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.5 miles.
* Pets: Two well-behaved dogs welcome - must be kept downstairs
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 sitting room, 1 study, 1 kitchen,
1 garden room (dining room).
* Beds: 1 super king size bed, 1 king size bed.
* Luxuries: Woodburner.
* General: Gas heating.
* Utilities: Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, Bosch fridge,
Bosch freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron.
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
* Outdoors: There’s a welcoming front garden with shrubs and grass
plus a rear garden with patio area and garden furniture supplied.
Large wooden garden steps lead from the patio up to the garden
* Parking: Roadside parking nearby.
* Christmas: If you would like to book this property for Christmas,
please contact Suffolk Secrets
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
to arrange.Get the full listing »