Brecon Beacons holiday cottage, pet-friendly (max 3 dogs). Detached
cottage with great walks , fishing, cycling and so much more. Local
pubs are just over a mile away and there are plenty of villages and
towns nearby - including Brecon, Builth Wells and Hay-on-Wye. It is
only 45-50 minutes drive from Cardiff.
* Size – sleeps five in two bedrooms.
* Beds – one king, one double with single (both en-suite)
* Rooms – first floor – open plan kitchen and dining area, large
lounge, king bedroom with en-suite, triple bedroom with en-suite.
Ground floor - Master bathroom and utility room with washing
machine and tumble dryer, storage for equipment.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully-equipped kitchen with electric oven
and hob, full-size fridge-freezer, microwave and toaster.
* Entertainment – flat screen TV, selection of books and games for
* Outside – paved area with garden table and chairs.
* Parking – plenty of parking outside the cottage.
* General – Bed linen and towels provided. Heating and electricity
included. Wi-Fi included. Secure bike storage available. Tumble
dryer available on request.
* Pets – maximum number of three dogs at an additional cost of £10
* Notes – no smoking.
A security deposit is payable for this property with an option to pay
an accidental damage waiver. Where applicable we will contact you in
good time before your holiday with further details in order to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only.Extra charge may be payable(from £25 to £70 per pet
per week).Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrangeGet the full listing »