Post Office Cottage in the hamlet of Tindale near Brampton is a
traditional stone built cottage over two floors, surrounded by
countryside and situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It
is the perfect cottage or birdwatchers with a mixture of habitats and
wildlife nearby. This cottage is only 5 miles from the market town of
Brampton and the city of Carlisle is only 16 miles away.
* Size: Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
* Beds: 1 x double bed, 1 x king size bed (can be twin beds on
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided.
* Lounge: Comfortable seating, multi-fuel log burner, TV with
Freeview and DVD player.
* Kitchen/Dining Area: Multi-fuel stove, original inglenook
fireplace, electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher,
fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, dining table and seating.
* Utility Room: Washing machine and door out to rear gravelled area.
* Bathrooms: 2 x en suites. 1 with shower, WC and washbasin. 1 with
bath, over bath shower, WC and washbasin.
* Accessibility: Cottage over two floors. Bedrooms on 1st floor.
* Outside: Enclosed patio area with garden furniture.
* Parking: Off-road parking for 2 cars.
* General: WiFi included. Logs included. DVD. Hairdryer. Stair gate
at the bottom of the stairs. Travel cot and highchair provided.
* Pets: Two pets welcome @ £20 per pet per week or part thereof by
prior arrangement only. Please call the holiday cottage agency
directly after booking to arrange.
* Important note: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £15 to £30 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrangeGet the full listing »