Set in the historic and picturesque village of Snape in the Yorkshire
Dales. The popular Thorpe Perrow complete with its tea room and
arboretum is a short stroll away, as is the local shop and village pub
which serves a hearty meal. For more amenities the market towns of
Bedale and Leyburn are a short drive away.
This spacious house sleeps up to four people in two bedrooms, both
having en suite facilities. There is a bedroom to the ground floor
which is ideal for people with limited mobility. The other bedroom on
the first floor has a fabulous view of the castle. The cottage can
also be booked with DS341 Castle View and DS353 The Cart House to sleep
a maximum of 10 people in three properties.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: 30 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles.
* Pets: One dog welcome.
* Short breaks: Accepted all year round, booking restrictions apply for
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen/diner, 2 en suite shower rooms.
* Beds: 1 king-size bed, 2 single beds.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview, DVD player, unlimited WiFi available free
* General: Gas central heating, flame effect electric wall mounted fire
in the lounge..
* Utilities: Fridge with ice box, ceramic hob, electric oven & grill,
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, iron and ironing board.
* Other: Linen and towels provided.
* Layout: Set over two floors.
* Outdoors: Enclosed patio area with outdoor furniture to the front of
* Parking: Ample parking on the gravel area at the front of the
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
to arrange.Get the full listing »