Furnished to a very high standard, Lorna Loom sits within walking
distance of the popular market town of Skipton, the gateway to the
Yorkshire Dales. Visit the local tearooms and shops, explore the
picturesque walks around the area, or take a trip on the Leeds to
Liverpool Canal. Boasting two beautiful bedrooms and a lovely little
courtyard, Lorna Loom is an ideal base for exploring all that the
Yorkshire Dales has to offer.
* Size: Sleeps 3, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: 3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Pets: Sorry no pets.
* Short breaks: Accepted all year round.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, lounge/dining room, kitchen, 1 bathroom. The
double bed in the second bedroom is only accessible from one side.
* Beds: 1 king-size bed, 1 double bed.
* Luxuries: Smart TV, DVD, unlimited WiFi available free of charge.
* General: Gas central heating, gas fire in the lounge.
* Utilities: Bosch gas 5 burner hob and electric double oven & grill,
microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, iron and ironing board.
* Other: Linen and towels provided.
* Layout: Set over two floors.
* Outdoors: One step down to patio area with permanent seating and
* Parking: Street parking outside the property on a first come first
served basis, further street parking around the corner, or at the car
park at the bottom of the hill.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
payment.Get the full listing »