A charming traditional cottage with original features and lovely sea
views across the town from its roof terrace. The cottage is set over
three floors and is situated in the heart of Downalong, yards from the
stunning Porthmeor beach. The ground floor has an open plan
lounge/diner and a separate kitchen with a convenient washer/dryer. On
the first floor there is a family bedroom with a double bed and bunk
beds as well as a twin bedroom. The roof terrace is accessed from the
sun room on the third floor.
* Sleeps: 6 (+1 extra person).
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 2 x bunk beds (3’), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x day
bed suitable for a teenager.
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge,
* Facilities for families: Travel cot, highchair and stair gate
provided, but no cot linen.
* Outside: Roof terrace with outdoor furniture and great views.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: No parking, public car parks nearby.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
payment.Get the full listing »