12 Barnaloft is situated on the first floor, beautifully positioned
with panoramic views across the famous Porthmeor Beach in St Ives. With
easy walking distance to the bustling harbour front, there are a number
of restaurants, art galleries and boutique shops to keep you pleased
during your stay. With the beach directly on your doorstep, this
property makes a great location for a family holiday. Porthmeor beach
is famous for its surf and fantastic sunsets throughout the year. If
you don’t want to get your feet wet then you can simply admire the
stunning views from your private balcony overlooking the beach.
* Sleeps: 4
* Bedrooms: 2
* Beds: 1 x double (5'), 1 x twin (3').
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided, please bring
your own beach towels.
* Accessibility: Steps to the main door to the property (first floor
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher,
fridge/freezer, washing machine, smart TV, DVD player, picture
window with panoramic sea views.
* Facilities for families: Not provided, but may be hired.
* Outside: Private balcony with table and chairs that overlooks the
beach. Private access to the beach during the summer, weather
* Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
* Parking: On-site parking in garage number 3, dimensions: 13ft 6in L
x 7ft 6in W x 6ft 10in H (approx.).
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Friday changeover - Check in at 3pm. Check out at
* General: Electricity included in rent; convector heating.
* Important notes: No smoking. WiFi provided. No pets. Mobile phone
coverage varies. Coin operated launderette on site. Steps to the
main door to the property (first floor apartment).
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
payment.Get the full listing »