Sitting on the very western edge of Pembrokeshire's rugged coast, Lighthouse Cottage offers a unique holiday experience with breathtaking views and fabulous coastal walking, close to the waterside village of Dale. Sleeping 4 in 2 ensuite bedrooms, pet-friendly, just a short drive from many glorious Pembrokeshire beaches. The rolling surf of West Dale beach is very popular with surfers. Lighthouse Cottage may be rented with the neighbouring Lighthouse to sleep 14.
A great chance to get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy the rare opportunity to stay in a characterful lighthouse cottage with fine views out to sea and coastal walks right on your doorstep.
- Located above the beautiful rocky cliffs of this dramatic headland, Lighthouse Cottage sits completely independent from but next to The Lighthouse (ref.1437), formerly the largest lighthouse of St. Ann's Head.
- All the living accommodation is on the ground floor of this comfortably appointed pet friendly cottage. You can enjoy the sea views from the lounge and dining rooms and both bedrooms offer en-suite bathrooms.
- Step outside, blow away the cobwebs, and enjoy the mesmerising views for the paved patio area - a setting to remember for your morning breakfast, a light lunch or an evening barbecue.
- The Pembrokeshire Coast Path runs right by Lighthouse Cottage meaning there are some great walking opportunities from your front door. The coastal path around the Dale peninsular is around six and a half miles for a complete circuit and has some really spectacular views, particularly beautiful in the spring and summer when wild flowers grow in profusion.
- If you are organising a family get together, both Lighthouse Cottage and The Lighthouse can be rented together to sleep 14.
All accommodation is on the ground floor.
2 Bedrooms sleeping a maximum of 4. 1 Double with ensuite (shower, toilet and washbasin), wardrobe, dressing table, bedside tables. 1 Double with ensuite (shower, toilet and washbasin), wardrobe, wicker drawers, bedside tables.
Kitchen electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer,dishwasher
Lounge 3 seater sofa, 2 arm chairs, TV, electric fire, views to sea
Dining Room table and chairs to seat 4, electric fire, i pod dock, WiFi hub, views to sea
Grounds Small patio terrace with outdoor furniture, barbecue and views to the sea cliffs. Please note garden is not enclosed.
NB: Please take care with children and dogs as front door leads onto the road. There are steep unenclosed cliff banks.
WiFi - Yes, slow and limited - this is a remote property
Travel cot - Yes, on requestGet the full listing »