The Yorkshire Barn is located in a beautiful part of Yorkshire and is
on the Tour de Yorkshire route for those keen cyclists. The property
itself has been converted to the highest standard and is luxuriously
furnished throughout with large rooms to relax and unwind after
exploring the local area with your four legged friend. Luxuriate in the
large lounge with amazing views or soak the days exertions away in the
free-standing tub. For those arriving by helicopter the Heli pad is
just outside there is also plenty of parking. The comfort and
tranquillity guarantee you a great night’s sleep! Close to Harrogate
with the famous Turkish Baths and the Royal Hall Theatre.
* Size: 2 bedrooms
* Nearest pub: 1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1.2 miles
* Pets: Two dogs welcome.
* Short breaks: Available all year round.
* Smoking: Not allowed inside the property, ashtrays provided for
guests to use outside the property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 en suite, 1 wet-room, 1 large open plan living
area, recreation space available.
* Beds: 2 Double
* Luxuries: Wifi, Netflix, Sonos sound system, Large Smart TV with
Netflix, luxurious fixtures and fittings.
* General: Electric underfloor heating,
* Utilities: Electric oven, hob, grill, fridge/freezer, Laundry
service by the owners at an extra charge.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen, dressing gowns and towels are provided. Short
breaks accepted all year round. Please note there is a small pond with
a low wall at the property, children should be supervised at all times.
* Layout: The property is over one floor, ground floor please note
there are three internal steps to get up to the bedrooms.
* Parking: Ample parking on site, covered parking bays available upon
request. Heli-pad to the side of the property
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
to arrange.Get the full listing »