Sea Renity will not disappoint and booking early to secure this
fantastic two bedroom and two bathroom property is advised. This
stunning and beautifully presented Padstow property has just under gone
a huge redesign and the outcome is pure luxury. The owners have thought
of everything to ensure your holiday will be the best you can choose.
Luxury sofas, bed, bathroom fittings, kitchen make Sea Renity a gem in
our portfolio. Pets are welcome here too so the whole family can come
and enjoy the highlights that Padstow has to offer. A short walk in to
the harbour town with fine dining restaurants, cocktail bar and
traditional pubs await your visit. The working harbour in Padstow is
wonderful to watch and one that people sometimes forget is part of the
charm of the town.
Sea Renity has wonderful full bi-folding doors to the rear enclosed
garden. With a raised patio area with again luxury seating and views
down to the estuary. The perfect place to unwind after a day
sightseeing around Cornwall with a gin and tonic.
* Sleeps: 4
* Bedrooms: 2
* Beds: 2 x king size(5') 1 can be made unzipped to make two singles
* Bed linen & Towels: Linen and towels provided, please bring your
own beach towels.
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Electric oven, induction hob, refrigerator,
freezer, dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine,
washer/dryer, Smart TV, USB charging sockets, breakfast bar,
handmade table with bench & chairs.
* Nearest beach: 0.8 miles
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles
* Outdoors: Enclosed 2 tier garden with garden furniture, barbecue.
* Parking: On road parking as available, nearest public carpark is
approx 400 yds. See Padstow Parking for up to date information on
* Family facilities: Not provided, but can be hired.
* Pets: Two pets welcome; £25 per pet per week.
* General: Electricity included in rent, heated towel rails,
underfloor heating, central heating upstairs.
* Important notes: No smoking, pets welcome.
* Changeover day: Thursday - arrival 3pm - Departure - 10am.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.Get the full listing »