- 85 square meters dual level home without an elevator
- 2 separate bedrooms with queen beds, 2 full bathrooms and 1 water closet
- Sleeps up to 6 guests, perfect for a large family or two couples
- Situated on a quiet street in the chic Marylebone neighbourhood
- Free Wi-Fi, cable TV and clothes washing machine
- Located minutes from Oxford Street Shopping, Hyde Park and Regents Park
- Nearest Tube Station: Edgware Road (Circle, District and Hammersmith and City Lines) or Marylebone (Bakerloo Line)
About the Mews House:
This 85 square dual level private house in central London is the perfect base for creating a memorable holiday in the city. It is situated on a quiet residential street, just steps away from all the excitement of the neighbourhood. The apartment is split over two levels, street level and minus-one from street level.
Upon entering, you are greeted by a luminous open-plan living and dining area with hardwood floors. There is a large comfortable sofa and a flat screen television with a mix of English and foreign language channels for your enjoyment. The sofa can be concerted into a bed to sleep two guests if necessary. There is a dining table and chairs for six so that you can eat meals at home if you fancy staying in one evening instead of dining out in one of Marylebone’s best restaurants. Moving through the hallway, you’ll find a water closet with toilet and sink.
The kitchen is located on the back of the flat and is fully equipped with a stove, oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, teakettle and more. All pots, pans, crockery and utensils are provided so that you can benefit from the luxury of being able to prepare meals at home. There is also a clothes washing machine, drying rack and iron and board for your convenience, which will allow you to pack light and save room for all of your British souvenirs.
Moving downstairs to the lower level, you will find two of the bedrooms. Each bedroom has queen size bed, nightstands, reading lamps and storage space for your clothes. All sheets and linens are provided and you will find the bed neatly made upon arrival. Both bedrooms come with an en-suite bathroom featuring a shower or bathtub/shower, sink and toilet. Complementary toilet rolls, shampoos, shower gels and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay. Luxurious bath towels are provided for 6 people as well.
What a better place to live like a Londoner during your stay in the capital city? This safe, quiet and calm house has a free Wi-Fi connection available throughout. During the winter months it is heated, and while there is no air conditioning, fans can be provided when the London temperatures rise. Upon arrival in London, a member of our Welcoming Team will meet you to give you a tour of the mews house and its appliances, help you to connect to the Wi-Fi, hand over the keys and more. You’ll find a personal guidebook in the flat with suggestions on where to eat and shop in the Marylebone area.
About the Marylebone Location:
The location of this London house could not be any better. It is located in the fashionable Marylebone district, known for its stylish architecture and fine restaurants. It is just seconds away from the bustling Marylebone Road and minutes from the great shopping destination, Oxford Street. The flat is the perfect place for anyone who comes to London for a shopping spree or for a great central base to begin your London adventure! It is also just minutes from the famous Sherlock Holmes Museum and the Wallace Collection, home to some of the best paintings in Europe. Don’t miss a visit to the world famous wax museum, Madame Tussaud’s, where you can get up close to some of your favourite celebrities and history’s most famous figures.
Both Hyde Park and Regents Park are located within walking distance and are the perfect places to relax under the London sun! With numerous events going on every week, they are fun place to be to catch some fresh air. Edgware Road station is steps away and takes you to all the sites, and buses towards all the tourist attractions in London, such as Covent Garden, the Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament or the London Eye are all over the area, you just have to hop in one of them and next thing you know you are just there! The Tube stations also create easy links to reach London’s Heathrow, Gatwick or Luton airports. This neighbourhood is a great compromise for those looking to be in the heart of the city while still staying in a calm environment.
Important Information and Policies
- Cancellation. Please inquire for more information about cancellations.
- Minimum Stay is 5-6 nights, with shorter stays accepted if the booking fits our calendar
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM.
- Checkout is by 10:00AM.
- Final cleaning fee: £110
- Damage Deposit. £800. This will be pre-authorised on your credit card during the check-in.
- Smoking. All of our apartments are non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties. The apartment is not suitable for parties or events and the maximum number of guests should not exceed 6 people.
- Minimum age. The main booker must be 27 years of age or older. Unaccompanied minors are not allowed.Get the full listing »