Richmond Cottage is located in a quiet area close to the centre of the
popular market town of Hawes, in Wensleydale. The property comes with
one parking space which is a rarity in this area. This stone built
property sleeps up to four people in two bedrooms and all the tea
rooms, quirky shops and Dales pubs are all within walking distance, the
famous Wensleydale Creamery is around the corner. This upside-down
property is ideal for friends and family looking to further explore all
that the Yorkshire Dales National Park has to offer.
* Size: 2 bedrooms
* Nearest pub: Less than 1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile.
* Pets: Sorry, no pets.
* Short breaks: Available all year round.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 1 lounge, 1 kitchen/diner, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
* Beds: 1 double. 2 singles.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview, DVD.
* General: Oil central heating, electric living flame effect fire in
* Notes: Towels are provided. Please note that this property does not
allow smoking. Mobile phone signal is variable.
* Standard: Toaster, microwave, TV
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted all
* Layout: The property is over two floors, ground floor and first
* Parking: Parking outside the property for one car. Further free
street parking is available 10 yards away.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.Get the full listing »