Spacious & comfortable 2 Bedroom character cottage with private garden.
Walking distance to Winton High Street with shops, cafes and restaurants.
Perfectly sized for couple, friends or family with up to 2 children.
Happy to welcome 1 small well-behaved dog/cat (please request first).
Equipped with essential amenities, fast WiFi, Apple TV, Amazon Echo Dot, Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
Only 2.4 miles to the best sandy beaches Bournemouth has to offer. Only 20 minutes drive to New Forest.
Semi-Detached House positioned in Winton, Bournemouth, steps away to shops, restaurants, pubs, cafes and more.
The stand out feature of this Cottage is spacious open-plan living/dinning/kitchen area and private garden.
* Living/ Dinning Area (Ground Floor)
- Furnished with a 3 seater comfy sofa, day bed with pillows and throws to ensure maximum comfort and relaxation.
- Additional Single Day Bed in the common space could be used if you wish. Bedding will be provided. You have to request before you book. (Additional cost £20/night)
- The dining table seats 5 people.
* Kitchen (Ground Floor)
- Well equipped kitchen. Kitchen appliances include electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and coffee machine. Plenty of cutlery, crockery and cooking equiptment provided. There is also a handheld vacuum cleaner and a washing machine and dryer.
* 2 Bedrooms (1st floor)
- Lovely restful spaces with comfortable beds, fresh "soft touch" linen provided.
- Bedroom #1 with King Size Bed.
- Bedroom #2 with Double Bed.
Please supply your own bedding/cot and high chair for children.
* Family Bathroom (1st floor)
- Bath and shower over bath.
- Fresh towels are provided.
* Other features
- Gas Central Heating operated by Nest
- Apple TV with Netflix, Amazon Prime Movies, Youtube, BBC iplayer, Freeview, Radio, etc.
- Variety of books and board games
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Shower and hand gel provided as well as cleaning aids and tea towels.
- Blinds in both bedrooms.
Please request before you book!
Single, small pet (cat or dog) is welcome but can't be left on their own at the property!
There is a 100ft south facing, mature English garden, with BBQ (bring your own charcoal), garden table and chairs.
Side entrance for you to use when you return all sandy from the beach, with a garden hose to rinse off!
- Parking is free of charge on street and there are always spaces available.
There are no steps to the property from either the pedestrian or vehicle access.
Please be aware that my little house is not suitable for hosting parties, events and celebrations.
Additional guests other than those booked, are not permitted.
There is a maximum of 5 guests allowed in this property at any time.Get the full listing »