Enjoy contemporary, upstairs living at this stylish cottage on the Isle
of Anglesey - one of three holiday lets within a 5-star complex in a
tranquil setting. Close to excellent beaches such as Newborough (Traeth
Llanddwyn) and Rhosneigr, as well as a wide range of attractions such
as Anglesey Sea Zoo, Anglesey Transport and Agriculture Museum, Foel
Farm Park and the Wales Coast Path.
If you're planning a family gathering, or a friends reunion, the three
cottages on site can accommodate up to 18 combined, along with a
central, communal courtyard area with seating for everyone to enjoy
alfresco dining together.
* Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds – two king beds (both can also be arranged as twin bedrooms -
2'6'' single beds - on request).
* Rooms – ground floor: two ensuite king bedrooms and separate
toilet. Upstairs: open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
* Kitchen and utilities – luxury sage green kitchen with induction
hob and oven, a built in combi/micro oven, dishwasher, fridge with
ice box and a washer-dryer.
* Entertainment – Smart TV and Wifi.
* For families – cot, high chair and stair gate available on request.
Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – its own patio with a bench to the front. Enclosed,
communal seating / eating area to the rear, shared with the two
other 5 star cottages on site, as well as a separate garden area
with a large garden table and chairs.
* Parking – up to 2 cars.
* General – ground source heating and electricity included. Bed
linen, towels and hairdryer provided. Welcome pack includes tea and
coffee, sugar and milk and Bara Brith / Welsh cakes. If staying for
6 nights or more, a bottle of Prosecco, fresh flowers and half a
dozen eggs are also provided.
* No pets or smoking inside the cottage. You may need to pay an
Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for
this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time
before your holiday with further details and to take payment.Get the full listing »