In the village of Bainbridge in Wensleydale within the Yorkshire Dales
National Park, is Amblers, a delightful stone-built property that has
been refurbished to a high standard and retains lovely original
features. The property benefits from a woodburning stove in the lounge,
private parking and is close to the popular market town of Hawes, it is
an ideal place for exploring the Dales with Aysgarth Falls, Castle
Bolton and Leyburn nearby. This would make an ideal cottage for family
or friends looking to holiday together.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.5 mile
* Pets: Two pets welcome. Dog beds, bowls and leads provided. Dogs must
be kept downstairs at all times and not left unsupervised.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, kitchen/diner.
* Beds: 1 King-size bed, 2 single beds.
* Luxuries: 50" Smart TV, private parking.
* General: Modern electric central heating, woodburning stove.
* Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer,
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided, mobile phone signal is
variable. Travel cot and highchair.
* Layout: Accommodation is over two floors. Ground floor and first
* Outdoors: Small patio area to the front of the property, garden
* Parking: Parking is on a first come first served basis. Further
parking is available around the Green 10 yards from the cottage.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
payment.Get the full listing »