A beautifully renovated cottage full of charm a character in the
village of Aislaby is an ideal country retreat to spend time with
family and friends close to great walking and cycle tracks. Close to
the historic town of Whitby with all its amenities and famous Fish and
Chip restaurants. This 2 bedroomed cottage will be a lovely property
to relax and unwind after a days sightseeing.
* Size: 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4.
* Nearest pub: 0.2 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 1 mile.
* Pets: Sorry no pets.
* Short breaks: Accepted all year round.
* Smoking: No smoking allowed.
* Rooms: Kitchen, Lounge/diner, 2 bedrooms, 1 house bathroom.
* Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds.
* Luxuries: Unlimited WiFi available free of charge, TV with Freeview,
DVD player, DAB radio.
* General: Electric central heating throughout comprising of underfloor
heating downstairs and radiators upstairs, wood burning stove.
* Utilities: An electric built-in oven and grill, induction hob, fridge
freezer with ice box, washing dryer, dishwasher, microwave, Travel cot,
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron and ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen and towels included.
* Layout: Property is over 2 floors.
* Parking: Free on street parking by the church.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
payment.Get the full listing »