This stylish, modern, cosy house is the perfect base to enjoy and
explore Cornwall. It is close to all St Merryn has to offer, including
Rick Stein's Cornish Arms pub, so you may never feel like cooking!
There is always something to do locally, whatever the weather, such as
surfing, snorkelling, swimming or fishing. Padstow is just a couple of
* Sleeps: 4
* Bedrooms: 2
* Beds: 1 x double, 1 x twin.
* Bed linen & Towels: Linen and towels provided, however, the owner
asks, please bring your own beach towels.
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Fridge/freezer, electric oven, electric hob,
* Nearest beach: 6.3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Outdoors: Small enclosed rear decked garden with south-easterly
aspect benefiting from sunshine for most of the day, garden
* Parking: Parking for 1 car.
* Family facilities: Not provided, but can be hired.
* Pets: Maximum 2 pets allowed, £25 per pet per week. House cats also
* General: WiFi included, gas and electricity included in rent; gas
c.h./hot water, heated towel rail bathroom.
* Important notes: No smoking.
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.Get the full listing »