Sea's The Day is a beautifully presented cottage which is all on one
level and close to the centre of Porthleven with its wide variety of
restaurants, cafes, shops and pubs. Sleeping three or four people and
two dogs, the cottage has a private, fully enclosed patio at the rear
with outside furniture and a barbecue. Inside, there is an open-plan
lounge/diner, a modern well-equipped kitchen, a double bedroom, a
single bedroom with an extra pull-out bed, and a family bathroom with a
shower over the bath.
* Sleeps: 3 (+1 extra person).
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x single (3’) with additional pull-out
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Bungalow.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Patio area with table, chairs and kettle BBQ.
* Pets: 1 pet allowed (or 2 smaller pets).
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.4 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking. Please advise us when booking this
property if you would like the pull-out bed made up.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.Get the full listing »