Beautifully refurbished to retain some original, traditional features
whilst adopting a modern feel, Merrilee is a superb holiday home for
four people and their four-legged friend. Situated in the centre of
Porthleven, it has exposed beams, a cosy woodburning stove, modern
kitchen and thick granite walls. When doing the renovations, the owners
tried to be as “green” as possible and included solar panels, solar
thermal heating the hot water and air source heating the underfloor.
Outside, there is an enclosed garden with a mixture of patio, gravel
and flower beds. Merrilee is found in a street of traditional cottages
a short walk to the main hub of local shops, cafes, restaurants.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Front garden and enclosed rear patio with garden
* Pets: 1 pet allowed.
* Parking: On road parking available.
* Nearest beach: 0.6 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.4 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Underfloor heating throughout and
electric heaters in bedrooms.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.Get the full listing »