A cosy bungalow situated in a quiet location with fantastic sea views.
An ideal location for walkers as the Cleveland Way is on your doorstep.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than a mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than a mile.
* Pets: One large or two small dogs are welcome.
* Short breaks: Not available at peak times.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, Kitchen, Lounge, Dining room, downstairs
* Beds: 1 king-size, 1 single bed, 1 small single bed (with limited
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview, DVD player, small worktop freezer,
* General: Gas central heating throughout.
* Utilities: Fridge, gas hob, electric oven and grill, microwave,
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron and Ironing board.
* Other: Linen and towels provided
* Layout: Ground floor and first floor.
* Outdoors: Enclosed garden (hedge & fence), with outside seating on a
gravelled area. There is a small conservatory on the seaward side handy
for removing muddy boots of and drying dogs, portable barbecue.
* Parking: Private off-street parking for two cars.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
to arrange.Get the full listing »