Tucked away in a quiet cul de sac, House Martins is a centre terraced
cottage just a short walk from the town and Tescos. Comfortable and
cosy, it has a parking space in front of the cottage and a small
enclosed garden to rear. Ideal for a small family, or couples who want
a cottage not far from the sea but close enough to walk into town.
* Sleeps: 4
* Bedrooms: 2
* Beds: 1 x double, 1 x twin.
* Bed linen & Towels: linen provided; towels not provided but may be
hired - see hire page
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Built in electric hob and oven, microwave,
refrigerator, washing machine, tumble dryer, radio.
* Nearest beach: 1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.25 miles.
* Outdoors: Small shrub bed to front. To the rear is a small enclosed
garden with patio, patio table and 4 chairs, gate to back path.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car.
* Family facilities: Not provided, but can be hired.
* Pets: Pets welcome, £25 per pet per week.
* General: WiFi included, gas and electricity included in rent; gas
c.h./hot water; fan heater bathroom.
* Important notes: No smoking.
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.Get the full listing »