Three Blind Mice has a surprisingly large garden for a cottage in
Mousehole with its wide variety of shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs.
Sleeping four people, this traditional Cornish cottage has beamed
ceilings, wooden floors, a woodburning stove for cooler evenings and a
lovely range in the kitchen/diner. Upstairs, there are two pretty
bedrooms – a double and a twin and a modern bathroom with a shower over
the corner bath.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Double oven and hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair available on
request (but no linen), please let us know at the time of booking.
* Outside: Large rear garden with patio and seating.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: On road parking available.
* Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.Get the full listing »