Situated in the fishing village of Bodinnick this charming bungalow is
very close to the harbour where you can take a ferry across to Fowey
with its winding streets, quaint cottages and individual shops. Hire a
boat to explore the little creeks and coves, enjoy a walk along the
coast path or just relax and enjoy the stunning scenery.
* Sleeps: 5.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 2 x double (4’6”), 1 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen provided for free at the property,
towels not provided.
* Accessibility: Bungalow.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer,
dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and high chair provided (but no
linen), please let us know at the time of booking.
* Outside: Lawned front garden with decked area. Lawned back garden
overlooking fields with patio and furniture.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 2.8 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking. This property is accessed by steps so
some visitors may not find this property suitable.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
payment.Get the full listing »