Shotwood is a delight! At the top of the hill leading down into Little
Petherick this comfortable detached bungalow feels light, contemporary
and decorated with attention to detail. Padstow is just 2 miles down
the road and is home to Rick Stein's famous seafood restaurant but you
will find numerous other places to eat and pubs, interesting shops and
a working harbour.
* Sleeps: 4
* Bedrooms: 2
* Beds: 1 x king, 1 x twin.
* Bed linen & Towels: Linen provided & towels provided. Please bring
your own beach towels.
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Cooker, fridge/freezer, slimline dishwasher,
washing machine, microwave.
* Nearest beach: 3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 2 miles.
* Outdoors: Front garden laid to lawn with shrub borders, rear garden
- sunken lawn, outdoor shower, large patio with garden furniture,
barbecue. NB. Garage locked and not available.
* Parking: Parking in drive for up to 3 cars.
* Family facilities: Not provided, but can be hired.
* Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
* General: WiFi included, gas and electricity included in rent; gas
fired c.h./hot water.
* Important notes: No smoking, no pets, no short breaks, no children
between the ages of 1 and 7. Not suitable for those with limited
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
payment.Get the full listing »