Bridge Cottage is a charming little whitewashed cottage right by the
wooden footbridge and creek. The cottage is cosy and romantic for
couples, a real smugglers hideaway with a fresh, seaside feel, and
where at the end of the day you can relax in front of the woodburning
* Sleeps: 3.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Opposite the cottage there is a sunny patio with garden
furniture and BBQ. Two kayaks are also available for guests to use.
* Pets: 1 pet allowed - £20 per pet per week - please let us know at
the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided opposite the cottage.
* Nearest beach: 1.2 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Night storage heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking. No children under 3.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.Get the full listing »