Holme Cottage is a beautifully renovated cottage, located in central
Hawes. This spacious cottage benefits from beamed ceilings and lovely
south facing enclosed courtyard and only 30 yards to the nearest pub,
which serves lovely evening meals. This well-equipped property is also
close to the popular Wensleydale creamery and all the quirky shops,
pubs and tea rooms that this popular market town has to offer.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 mile.
* Pets: Sorry, no pets.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen/diner, bathroom, utility room,
* Beds: 1 King-size bed, 1 double bed.
* Luxuries: Smart TV’s, Wifi.
* General: Oil central heating, electric woodburning effect stove.
* Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. High chair and travel cot
* Layout: Located on two floors with stairs going up from the dining
area of the kitchen.
* Parking: Street parking outside the cottage on a first come first
serviced basis, there is a car park on the right-hand side just before
the bridge as you enter Hawes. Further free parking in the car park or
on the cobbles outside the shops 50 yards away.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed, especially as there are steps on the ground
floor and also stairs up to bedrooms and bathroom.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
payment.Get the full listing »