Situated at the top of hill on the outskirts of Grosmont, renowned for
its heritage steam railway line and with stunning views down towards
the beautiful Esk Valley, this pretty cottage has been lovingly
restored and has a good sized open lawn area with outside seating
shaded by woodland. One dog is welcome.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 7 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.4 mile.
* Pets: One well behaved dog is welcome downstairs only and must be on
a lead when outside as the garden is not enclosed. No other pets
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 Lounge, 1 Kitchen/Dining Room.
* Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview, DVD player and a wood burning stove.
* General: Electric heating.
* Utilities: Fridge with ice box, worktop freezer, electric hob,
electric oven and grill, microwave.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron and Ironing board.
* Other: Towels are provided. No smoking. Mobile phone signal good. Bus
stop 0.1 mile.
* Layout: Ground floor and first floor
* Outdoors: Garden to the rear which isn't enclosed with outside
seating. Secure storage for three-four bikes.
* Parking: Unrestricted on street parking on a first come first served
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
to arrange.Get the full listing »