Garth Cottage is a two-bedroomed stone built bungalow close to Bedale
and is surrounded by large mature gardens overlooking the surrounding
countryside. The property is suitable for the less mobile having
ramped access, 2ft 9” wide doors, an electric rise assist recliner
chair in the lounge. This spacious property benefits from a dining
kitchen and a separate dining room. There is a conservatory from where
you have uninterrupted views of the surrounding countryside, the
property is only a short drive from the popular market town of Bedale
and is a great location for exploring the Yorkshire Dales.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.9 mile
* Nearest amenities: 0.9 mile.
* Pets: Sorry no pets.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 en suite, bathroom, 1 lounge, kitchen/diner,
conservatory, utility room, garage.
* Beds: 4 zip & link singles.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi.
* General: Oil central heating, electric fire.
* Utilities: Electric hob. Oven, grill, microwave, fridge freezer,
washing machine, dishwasher.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted.
* Layout: The property is all on the ground floor. The property is
connected to the owners property by interconnecting doors which are
lockable at each side. Not suitable for children aged between 5-14
* Parking: Ample parking at the property.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
payment.Get the full listing »