A spacious barn conversion cottage within the Exmoor National Park and
just a short walk onto open moorland. With three bedrooms and three
bathrooms this is an ideal property for families or couples wishing to
holiday together. Comfortably furnished and well equipped throughout
and great for all seasons. A large open plan living room has ample
comfy seating and a spacious kitchen and dining area has all you will
need for dining in. An ideal location to explore Exmoor and its
dramatic coastline, with hundreds of walks and bridle paths across the
unspoilt countryside, up river valleys and along the South West Coastal
footpath, walkers and their dogs will be spoilt for choice. There is a
small stores just half a mile away in the pretty hamlet of Barbrook and
a choice of individual shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants in the twin
villages of Lynton and Lynmouth only 2 miles away. Pretty coastal
villages, historic market towns and beautiful sandy surfing beaches are
all within a 40 minute scenic drive.
* Size: sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
* Beds: 3 bedrooms, 2 Kingsize, 1 Twin
* Rooms: Ground Floor: Lounge, Kitchen/dining area, First Floor: A
mezzanine floor with open plan bedroom with Kingsize bed, shower
room with WC and basin. Lower Ground Floor: with King and twin
rooms and bathroom with bath, WC and basin
* Kitchen & utilities: Electric hob, electric fan oven, microwave,
dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine.
* Entertainment: Living room: TV, BluRay DVD player and Bluetooth
* For families: Highchair, Cot and stairgate available. .
* Outside: Patio/garden area with seating. Enclosed garden area.
* Parking: Private Parking for 2 cars(please enquire if parking for
more cars is required as owner may be able to assist)
* General: Linen and towels provided. Wifi. No smoking. Gas radiator
central heating on the upper floors and underfloor heating on the
lower ground floor.
* Pets: 2 pets welcome
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* (NB will be a Saturday changeover for 2020).
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £30 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
to arrange.Get the full listing »