West Shaw Cote Cottage is a semi detached stone built converted barn
close to Askrigg with views over the dale. The property is
exceptionally well-equipped and benefits from oak furniture, leather
sofas, a multi fuel stove, beams and window seats. The property is
surrounded by magnificent gardens. There a furnished patio area to the
side of the barn. With are countryside walks from the door this is an
ideal cottage for exploring the Yorkshire dales and beyond. A hot tub
is available to hire for an additional charge of £264. To book the hot
tub please follow the link in your booking confirmation to the Customer
Zone, log in, and you can book the hot tub from here.
This cottage can also be booked with 5 yurts (DS920 Lapwing, DS921
Oystercatcher, DS922 Curlew, DS923 Swift and DS924 Barn Owl) to provide
group accommodation for up to 24 guests.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 2.6 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 2.6 miles.
* Pets: One dog welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 lounge, kitchen/diner.
* Beds: 1 King. 2 zip & link singles with trundles underneath.
* Luxuries: Smart TV, WiFi. A hot tub is available for hire, please
book at the holiday extras page. Nespresso coffee machine
* General: Oil central heating, multi fuel stove.
* Utilities: Electric hob. Double oven, grill, microwave, fridge with
icebox. Further fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted. Cot
and high chair available on request. An electric charge point for
electric cars is available for an honesty box charge.
* Layout: Two story semi detached barn conversion, the cottage adjoins
the owners property, it is separated by a secure door lockable from
* Parking: Ample parking at the property.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
to arrange.Get the full listing »