Welcome to our chalet at Broadside Chalet Park.
Located just a short distance from Stalham village and quite central to some great places to visit.
The chalet park itself has a great Club House which serves home-made hot meals and a comprehensive bar which provides drinks for all tastes. Adjacent to this is an enclosed children’s play area with swings and slides and also a heated outdoor swimming pool**.
Taking a short walk into Stalham high-street you can find a Tesco, a post office, and various Take-away restaurants, oh and a pub.
Stalham Village is also famed for being home to one of the oldest and smallest Fire Stations in the country. Although no longer in active service it has now a museum run by volunteers.
Just across on the other side of the A149 there is one of many marinas on The Broads, here you can hire day boats for a trip along the Broads. There is also ‘Museum of the Broads’ which gives interesting facts about the area.
Exploring further out, there are many places to visit whatever your interests.
• Sea Palling. (closest beach from the chalet. Huge sandy beach and doggy friendly).
• Cromer. (famed for Cromer Crabs and its RNLI lifeboat station).
• Norwich City Centre. (Shopping centre. We recommend using the Park & Ride system).
• Wroxham. (Shopping and Day boat hire, Wroxham Barns and Steam Railway).
• Great Yarmouth. (Traditional seaside town with a huge sandy beach and amusements).
The chalet is fully detached and sleeps up to six. It has a fitted kitchen, double shower, WC and lounge area.
Pets are welcome to stay in the chalet, although we do ask to respect the chalet furnishings and chalet park rules.
• 1x Double Bedroom.
• 1x Twin Room.
• 1x Pull-out Double Sofa Bed. (Located in lounge area).
• Wardrobes and Storage Spaces.
NOTE. Duvets and pillows are provided but duvet covers, sheets and pillow cases are available at extra cost. Please confirm your requirements when booking.
• Microwave, Toaster.
• Kettle, Coffee Machine.
• Electric Hob and Oven.
• Crockery, utensils and food storage cupboards.
• 3 Seater Sofa. (also pulls out to become a bed).
• 2 Seater Sofa.
• TV, Freeview, Games Console. DAB Radio.
• Double Shower Wet Area.
• Electric Shower.
• Heated Towel Rail. Fan Heater.
• Electric Heaters, Fans.
• Vacuum Cleaner, Broom etc.
* £1 coins are required for the electricity meter. (There is no gas supply to the chalet).
** The swimming pool is only available for those who have a valid Pass. This will be provided to you with our complements during your stay. (Pool opening times are seasonal).Get the full listing »