Comraich is a beautifully presented lodge at Limefitt Park in the picturesque Troutbeck Valley. With its unique ‘L-shape’ design, Comraich offers guests a spacious lounge, dining and kitchen area. The lodge enjoys a sought after position on the riverbank with views towards the fells and beyond. There is a delightful outside deck from which you can simply relax and listen to the sound of the beck below. Comraich which means ‘sanctuary’ or ‘haven’ is named after a Comraich, the old Gaelic name for Applecross in the Scottish Highlands. It is a resting place for travellers crossing from Ireland since the 7th Century.
With its riverside location and wonderful views, Comraich Lodge is an ideal holiday retreat.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
IMPORTANT GUEST NOTES:
• The following stays can be booked: 3-night weekend breaks Friday to Monday, 4-night midweek breaks Monday to Friday or 7, 14-night stays arriving on either a Friday or Monday. Christmas and New Year – There are set stays at this time. Please click ‘Ask manager a question’ to find out more.
• Additional guest names and dog breed (If applicable) will be requested upon booking
THIS LODGE IS INSTANTLY BOOKABLE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Regrettably we are unable to accept bookings from single sex groups under the age of 25 years.
• Stag/hen parties are strictly forbidden.
• All dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended or sit/sleep on the furniture.
• As a property agent, we do not own any of the lodges listed on HomeAway. All bookings made via us and HomeAway form a legal agreement directly with the property owner.
• All bookings are subject to the cancellation policy.
• The maximum number of guests is clearly stated and must not be exceeded under any circumstances.
- Vaulted ceiling with built in lighting
- Comfortable 2 and 3 seater fabric sofas
- Lovely views through bi-fold patio doors which open out onto the south and west facing deck
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Wall mounted flat screen TV with integrated DVD player plus separate speakers
- Feature electric ‘real fire’ adds to the cosy feel of the room
- Fully equipped galley shaker style fitted kitchen
- Appliances include a gas hob, electric oven, integrated full size fridge and freezer, washer/dryer, microwave, kettle and toaster
- Plenty of cutlery and crockery plus storage space
- Carpeted with a double bed
- Furniture includes a fitted mirrored wardrobe and bedside cabinets
- Wall mounted TV
- En suite shower room with shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, toilet and hand basin
- Carpeted with twin beds
- Fitted mirrored wardrobe with bedside cabinets
- Family bathroom with bath, over bath thermostatic shower, vanity unit with hand basin plus toilet
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- Laminate flooring throughout except for the carpeted bedrooms
- There is a washer/dryer in the kitchen
- Gas and electricity are included in the price of the stayGet the full listing »