Ash is a generously proportioned apartment in Dove Court, which was originally a Victorian “gentleman’s residence” in the popular resort of Shanklin on the Isle of Wight. It has 2 bedrooms and can comfortably accommodate 4 people plus a baby.
During 2017, the building was refurbished to a high standard to form five spacious holiday flats. The brand new apartments will be ready for occupation from 10 February 2018 - we are pleased to take bookings now. While retaining much of its external Victorian grandeur, the inside has been designed by an architect to form light and airy living spaces with a contemporary feel. Dove Court occupies a large corner plot and enjoys an open aspect in all directions, with views across to the sea, Downs and the seaside town of Shanklin.
Search for Vectis Holiday Homes on your web browser for more info and to book at the best price plus ferry discounts. During peak season, our change over day is Saturday, and our minimum stay is seven days. However at other times, we offer short breaks within the change over days, with a minimum stay of three days.
Ash is a ground floor apartment with easy access (no steps). The facilities include:
• An allocated parking space
• South-facing covered veranda and patio, with views over the town
• Free WiFi
• An integrated contemporary kitchen
• Full height fridge/freezer
• Electric oven and hob
• Washing machine & tumble dryer
• Wine cooler
• Living area with dining suite and 40″ smart TV
• Modern electric radiators.
• Bedroom 1 with double bed, 24” smart TV and en-suite with shower, vanity basin and WC.
• Bedroom 2 with twin beds, 24” smart TV, and elevated views over the town.
• Main bathroom with shower bath, vanity basin and WC.
• Towels included
• 100% cotton bed linen
• Anti-allergy duvets and pillows
The location is excellent, close to the town, Downs and beach, and suitable for families:
• 5 minute walk to Shanklin Seafront with its golden beach, mini golf, amusement arcades, beach cafés, pubs and restaurants.
• 5 minute walk to Shanklin’s main shopping area, railway station, and bus station.
• 7 minute walk to Shanklin Old Village with its characterful pubs, restaurants and gift shops.
• 3 minute walk to the cliff path which leads to the resort of Sandown, with hotels and cafés along the way.
This is no smoking apartment. Unfortunately, we can't accept pets.
* Please note that Ash is a brand new apartment. We are able to take bookings now for 10 February onwards. The apartment is in the process of being beautifully decorated and furnished, so we can’t post any internal photos at the moment. The images here are the copyright of Visit Isle of Wight, the Island's Tourist Board. We will post our own photos here as soon as possible.Get the full listing »