As its name suggests, Quayside is literally on the quayside in
Porthleven. With stunning views of the harbour from its
floor-to-ceiling windows and Juliet balcony, a spacious contemporary
lounge/kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and two bathrooms, Quayside is
perfect for families or friends wanting to be close to the wide variety
of restaurants, shops, pubs and cafes in the village. The apartment has
oak floors throughout, leather sofas, granite work surfaces in the
kitchen and high quality furniture. The main bedroom is above the
living area on a mezzanine floor with a glass balcony and en-suite
bathroom. The second twin bedroom is on the same level as the living
area as is the main bathroom with large shower.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Shared patio to the rear of the property with bistro style
table and chairs and Juliet balcony at the front overlooking the
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.2 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Electric heating throughout
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
payment.Get the full listing »