A luxurious two bedroom apartment nestled in the historic heart of Lymington. Situated minutes from The Quay and on the edge of the New Forest National Park.
Smugglers Loft is a beautifully designed, bright and spacious apartment, forming part of a Grade II listed Georgian building. Access is through a pretty flagstone courtyard and has views up and down the High Street. The interior has been refurbished to a high standard but keeps the character and history of the building.
Lymington is a bustling colourful town with plenty to see and do. Famous for its sailing, Lymington has two large marinas and two sailing clubs. The cobbled streets leading down to the quay are no more than two minutes walk away where you can buy fresh seafood and watch the boats sail by. The High Street has a fantastic selection of independent shops, boutiques, restaurants and bars. A well known Street Market, thought to date back to the 13th Century, takes place every Saturday and includes craft, local fine foods and antiques.
The New Forest National Park is on Lymington’s doorstep – 150 square miles of heathlands and ancient woodlands where wild ponies, donkeys, pigs and deer roam free. To the West are four miles of coastal nature reserve ending at Hurst Spit which has received European and national recognition as a Site of Special Scientific Interest.
• Grade II listed first floor apartment accessed from a quaint courtyard behind the High Street.
• Newly refurbished and designed with a mix of modern and rustic vintage furniture - real attention to detail.
• Free unlimited wifi and Netflix.
• Large open plan living with sofa and armchair, large window seat, dining table with four chairs, HD TV, DVD player and Bluetooth sound system.
• Elevated views up and down the Georgian High Street from the bay window seat in the living room – great for watching the world go by!
• Modern kitchen area including Tassimo pod coffee machine, oven, hob, microwave, washing machine, fridge freezer, kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery and utensils.
• Large master bedroom with King sized bed, large wardrobe and chest of drawers.
• Second double bedroom with small (4ft) double bed and small wardrobe.
• Bedrooms have large double glazed sash windows overlooking the quiet courtyard to the rear of the building. Extra deep pocket sprung mattresses and quality high thread count cotton linen included.
• Large bathroom including P-shaped bath with shower over, WC and basin. Towels included.
• Central heating & double glazing throughout.
• Outside space - shared courtyard with table and chairs for two.
• We provide a free parking permit to be used approximately two minutes walk away. There are also parking bays outside the apartment for unloading luggage. The permit can also be used for free parking in approximately 30 car parks across the New Forest - great for exploring!
Our apartment provides the opportunity of staying in the heart of Lymington with all the conveniences of the historic High Street on your doorstep. The cobbled quay is a two minute walk away. Parks, coastal walks, a leisure centre and an open air swimming pool are also nearby.
The location gives easy access to the beautiful towns, villages, wildlife and open forest of the New Forest National Park.
• Lymington train station (5 minutes walk away) is only one stop to Brockenhurst which has a direct service to London Waterloo (1.5 hours).
• Central London can also be reached by car in 1.5 hours.
• Lymington has a ferry port (car or on foot) for easy access to the Isle of Wight.
• Regular local bus services to nearby towns and villages.
• Beaches within 15 minutes drive.
• Please note there is no allocated parking at the property. We provide a parking permit Free of Charge - to be used approximately one minutes walk away (note £25 charge for lost permits). Parking bays outside the apartment for unloading luggage.
• Supplied Parking Permit can also be used in approximately 30 car parks across the New Forest - great for exploring!Get the full listing »