- 2 bedroom with a sofa bed in the living room
- 2 full bathrooms
- Sleeps up to 6 guests, perfect for two couples or a family
- 3rd floor flat without an elevator
- 75 sqm apartment with free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a washer/dryer
- Close to Goodge Street or Tottenham Court Road Underground Stations (Central and Northern Lines)
- Close to all of the must-see attractions in London including Saint Paul’s Cathedral, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, Millennium Bridge, The Thames and more!
About the flat:
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 75 square meters flat is located on the 3rd floor of a secure residential building without an elevator. The apartment features hardwood flooring throughout and tasteful decorations.
The spacious open-plan living area provides a great gathering space for your entire group. The living space is furnished with a comfortable sofa, coffee table and armchair. There is a flat screen television with cable and a mix of English and international channels. The sofa can be converted into a bed to accommodate two guests if required. A free Wi-Fi connection is available throughout the apartment. There is a dining table and chairs for six should you decide to stay in and cook one evening instead of dining out in one of the many neighbourhood restaurants.
The apartment features a fully equipped kitchen with a stove, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer, toaster, microwave, coffee maker, teakettle and more. Full sets of cutlery and crockery are provided along with pots and pans and other utensils. The flat also has a clothes washing and drying machine so you can pack lightly and save room in your luggage for some special London souvenirs. An iron and board are provided for your convenience.
The Master bedroom features a queen size bed and all bedding, sheets and pillows are provided and you will find the beds neatly made on arrival. Extra linens are included for the sofa bed. There is an armoire for storing your belongings. The en-suite Master bathroom is outfitted with a combination bathtub/shower, sink, toilet, heated towel rail and a hairdryer. Complementary toilet rolls, shampoos, shower gels and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay. Luxurious bath towels are provided for 6 people as well.
The second bedroom contains a queen size bed and ample storage space on either side. The second bathroom is accessible via the corridor. It contains a large sink, walk-in shower and toilet.
The apartment is heated throughout during the winter months. There is no air conditioning but we will be happy to provide you with fans for your stay should warm temperatures be in the London weather forecast.
A member of our Welcoming Team will greet you upon arrival, hand over the keys to the flat, give you a quick tour of the apartment and its appliances, help you to connect to the Wi-Fi and more. You’ll find a personal guidebook in the flat with suggestions on where to eat and shop in London.
About the Soho-Fitzrovia Location:
These family-friendly accommodations in London are located in the heart and center of the city, in the dynamic Fitzrovia and Soho area. Charlotte Street is known for its array of dining options, classic pubs, art galleries, speciality shops and historic buildings.
It is just minutes from the British Museum where you can visit a vast collection of artefacts and art from around the world. The neighbourhood is home to endless opportunities for culture, food, drink, arts and live entertainment in London.
You can easily explore one of London’s distinct neighbourhoods by foot, including Chinatown, Covent Garden or Piccadilly Circus. In the mood for some live theatre? Walk to the West End district where you will a countless number of theatres playing the hottest musicals and comedy acts. No trip to London would be complete without a visit to the lively Camdentown neighbourhood, where you will find shopping opportunities galore. Allow your taste buds to take a trip around the world by visiting the Camden international market where you will find scrumptious treats from countries from all over the globe.
Within walking distance from two London Underground Stations on the Central and Northern Lines (Tottenham Court Road and Goodge Street Stations), you can easily access the other must-see areas of London, including Mayfair and Hyde Park, Kensington Palace and Gardens, Harrods department store, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and the Changing of the Guard, the London Eye, the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square or Saint Paul’s Cathedral. These stations also create easy links to reach London’s Heathrow, Gatwick or Luton airports.
These central London accommodations offer the best location for discovering London and offer a true Londoner experience. Whether you are traveling with your family or friends, look no further for a safe place to stay close to all of the London tourist attractions.
Important Information and Policies
- Cancellation. Please inquire for more information about cancellations.
- Minimum Stay is 5-6 nights, with shorter stays accepted if and when the booking fits our calendar
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM.
- Checkout is by 10:00AM.
- Final cleaning and linens fee: £110
- Damage Deposit. £800. This fully refundable deposit will be collected on your credit card during the check-in.
- Smoking. All of our apartments are strictly non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties. The apartment is not suitable for parties or events and the maximum number of guests should not exceed 6 people.
- Minimum age. The main booker must be 27 years of age or older. Unaccompanied minors are not allowed.
- Booking confirmation. Management reserves the right to cancel a confirmed instant booking in the case that the guest does not meet the requirements indicated above.
A valid credit card must be provided at the check-in for a pre-authorization of the damage deposit. This deposit will be returned to you after the checkout, provided no damage is caused to the flat.
For bookings valued over £1000, payment may be required via bank transfer.
Regarding a late check-in (after 7:00PM)
Please remember that you are booking an apartment, not a hotel room. We try to be as accommodating as possible. However, in the instance that you arrive between 7:00PM and 9:00PM there will be a 30 £ late check-in fee, if you arrive even later, between 9:00PM and 11:00PM the check-in fee will be 50 £. Between 11:00PM and 1:00AM the check-in fee will be 80 £. After 1:00AM there will be a 100£ check-in fee.Get the full listing »