- Spacious and private apartment in the Marylebone district
- 2 separate bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms
- 1 spacious living area with a foldaway bed to sleep a 5th guest
- Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine
- 100 square meters home with cable TV and free Wi-Fi
- Nearest Underground Stations: Regents Park or Oxford Street (Bakerloo, Central and Victoria Lines)
- Close to Oxford Street shopping, Regents Park, Madame Tussaud��s and more!
About the apartment:
This 110 square meters apartment is located on the 1st floor of a secure residential apartment building with a lift. It is fully furnished and comfortable for up to 5 people. The apartment is incredibly spacious thanks to its well thought-out design with separate bedrooms and bathrooms and a spacious gathering area.
The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen with a stove, oven, dishwasher, small fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, teakettle and more. All pots, pans, crockery and utensils are provided so that you can benefit from the luxury of being able to prepare meals at home. There is also a washing machine for your convenience, which will allow you to pack light and save room for all of your British souvenirs. The flat also contains an iron and board should you need to do some pressing during your time in London.
The living room is furnished with a large comfortable sofa and armchair. The space is bright and airy, and there is coffee table as well as plenty of additional lighting. There is a flat screen TV that has a mix of English and international channels. A fast and free Wi-Fi connection is available throughout the flat so you can stay connected during your stay in London. The sofa can be converted into a bed to sleep one additional guest if required and extra linens are available for this bed. There is a dining table and chairs for 4 so you can enjoy a meal at home when you do not feel like dining out in one of Marylebone���s finest restaurants.
The private bedrooms are situated on each side of the living area and each one contains a large double bed, nightstands, an armchair and plenty of closet space. All bedding, sheets and pillows are provided and you will find the bed neatly made on arrival. One bathroom is en-suite to the Master bedroom, the other is accessible from the hallway. Each comes with a shower, heated towel rail, hand sink, toilet and hair dryer. Complementary toilet rolls, shampoos, shower gels and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay. Luxurious bath towels are provided for 5 people as well. There is one hair dryer in the apartment.
The flat is heated throughout during the winter months and although there is no air conditioning, we will be happy to provide you with fans for your stay should warm temperatures be in the London weather forecast. Upon arrival, a member of our Welcoming Team will meet you, hand over the keys, give you a tour of the flat and its appliances, help you to connect to the Wi-Fi and more. You���ll find a personal guidebook in the flat with suggestions on where to eat and shop in London’s Marylebone area.
About the Marylebone Location:
The location of this flat could not be any better. It is located in the fashionable Marylebone district, known for its stylish architecture and fine restaurants. It is just seconds away from the bustling Marylebone Road and minutes from the great shopping destination, Oxford Street. The flat is the perfect place for anyone who comes to London for a shopping spree or for a great central base to begin your London adventure! It is also just minutes from the famous Sherlock Holmes Museum and the Wallace Collection, home to some of the best paintings in Europe. Don��t miss a visit to the world famous wax museum, Madame Tussaud’s, where you can get up close to some of your favourite celebrities and history’s most famous figures.
Both Hyde Park and Regents Park are located within walking distance and are the perfect places to relax under the London sun! With numerous events going on every week, they are fun place to be to catch some fresh air. Edgware Road station is steps away and takes you to all the sites, and buses towards all the tourist attractions in London, such as Covent Garden, the Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament or the London Eye are all over the area, you just have to hop in one of them and next thing you know you are just there! The Tube stations also create easy links to reach London’s Heathrow, Gatwick or Luton airports. This neighbourhood is a great compromise for those looking to be in the heart of the city while still staying in a calm environment.
Important Information and Policies
- Cancellation. Please inquire for more information about cancellations.
- Minimum Stay is 5-6 nights, with shorter stays accepted if the booking fits our calendar
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM.
- Checkout is by 10:00AM.
- Final cleaning fee: ��110
- Damage Deposit. ��800. This fully refundable deposit will be collected on your credit card during the
- Payment. For bookings valued over £1000, payment via bank transfer may be required for security
- Smoking. All of our apartments are non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties. The apartment is not suitable for parties or events and the maximum number of guests should not exceed 6 people.
- Minimum age. The main booker must be 27 years of age or older. Unaccompanied minors are not allowed.
A valid credit card must be provided at the check-in for a pre-authorization of the damage deposit. This deposit will be returned to you after the checkout, provided no damage is caused to the flat.
Regarding a late check-in (after 7:00PM)
Please remember that you are booking an apartment, not a hotel room. We try to be as accommodating as possible. However, in the instance that you arrive between 7:00PM and 9:00PM there will be a 30 £ late check-in fee, if you arrive even later, between 9:00PM and 11:00PM the check-in fee will be 50 £. Between 11:00PM and 1:00AM the check-in fee will be 80 £. After 1:00AM there will be a 100£ check-in fee.Get the full listing »