- 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms
- Family-friendly rental for up to 4 guests
- 4th floor flat with an elevator
- 100 sqm apartment with free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a washer/dryer
- Located in the Fitzrovia-Covent Garden area, between Tottenham Court Road and Goodge Street Underground Stations (Northern Line)
- Close to all of the best attractions in London including the British Museum, Oxford Street Shopping, Regents Park, and the West End Theatre District
About the apartment:
This 100 square meters London vacation rental is located on the fourth floor of a private and secure residential building with a lift. It has been recently refurbished and features beautiful hardwood flooring throughout. The living area features a sofa, two arm chairs, a flat screen television with cable channels as well as a free Wi-Fi connection available throughout the flat. You will also find a dining table and chairs should you decide to stay in and cook one evening instead of going out to one of the many Charlotte Street restaurants.
The apartment features a fully equipped kitchen with a stove, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer, toaster, microwave, coffee maker teakettle and more. Full sets of cutlery and crockery are provided along with pots and pans and other utensils so you can make a meal right at home. There is also a washing/drying machine for your convenience, which will allow you to pack light and save room for all of your British souvenirs. An iron and board are provided for your convenience.
There are two separate bedrooms each with a queen size bed, nightstands, bedside lamps and plenty of storage space. All bedding, sheets and pillows are provided and you will find the bed neatly made on arrival. The apartment has 1 en-suite modern bathroom to the Master bedroom complete with a combination shower, hand washbasin, heated towel rail, toilet and hair dyer. There is a second bathroom accessible from the hallway that is similarly equipped. Complementary toilet rolls, shampoos, shower gels and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay. Luxurious bath towels are provided for 4 people as well.
The apartment is heated throughout during the winter months. There is no air conditioning but we will be happy to provide you with fans for your stay should warm temperatures be in the London weather forecast. A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you upon arrival, give you the keys and entry codes, a tour of the apartment and its appliances, help you to connect to the Wi-Fi and more. You’ll find a personal guidebook in the flat with suggestions on where to eat and shop in London.
About the Soho-Fitzrovia Location:
These family accommodations in London are located in the heart and center of the city, in the the dynamic Fitzrovia and Soho area. It is just minutes from the Brtish Museum where you can visit a vast collection of artefacts and art from around the world. The neighbourhood is home to an array of opportunities for culture, food, drink, arts and live entertainment in London. You can easily explore one of London’s distinct neighbourhoods by foot, including Chinatown, Covent Garden or Piccadilly Circus. In the mood for some live theatre? Walk to the West End district where you will a countless number of theatres playing the hottest musicals and comedy acts. No trip to London would be complete without a visit to the lively Camdentown neighbourhood, where you will find shopping opportunities galore. Allow your taste buds to take a trip around the world by visiting the Camden international market where you will find scrumptious treats from countries from all over the globe.
Within walking distance to two Tube stations on the Northern Line, Tottenham Court Road or Goodge Street, you can easily access the other must-see areas of London, including Mayfair and Hyde Park, Kensington Palace and Gardens, Harrods department store, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and the Changing of the Guard, the London Eye, the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square or Saint Paul’s Cathedral. The Tube stations also create easy links to reach London’s Heathrow, Gatwick or Luton airports.
These central London accommodations offer the best location for discovering London and offer a true Londoner experience. Whether you are traveling with your family or friends, look no further for a safe place to stay close to all of the London tourist attractions.
Important Information and Policies
- Cancellation. Please inquire for more information about cancellations.
- Minimum Stay is 5-6 nights, with shorter stays accepted if the booking fits our calendar
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM.
- Checkout is by 10:00AM.
- Final cleaning fee: £110
- Damage Deposit. £400. This fully refundable deposit will be collected on your credit card during the
- Payment. For bookings valued over £1000, payment via bank transfer may be required for security
- Smoking. All of our apartments are non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties. The apartment is not suitable for parties or events and the maximum number of guests should not exceed 4 people.
- Minimum age. The main booker must be 27 years of age or older. Unaccompanied minors are not allowed.
A valid credit card must be provided at the check-in for a pre-authorization of the damage deposit. This deposit will be returned to you after the checkout, provided no damage is caused to the flat.
Regarding a late check-in (after 7:00PM)
Please remember that you are booking an apartment, not a hotel room. We try to be as accommodating as possible. However, in the instance that you arrive between 7:00PM and 9:00PM there will be a 30 £ late check-in fee, if you arrive even later, between 9:00PM and 11:00PM the check-in fee will be 50 £. Between 11:00PM and 1:00AM the check-in fee will be 80 £. After 1:00AM there will be a 100£ check-in fee.Get the full listing »