- 2 bedrooms and one sofa bed in the living room
- 2 full bathrooms plus 1 water closet
- Sleeps up to 6 guests, perfect for a large family or two couples
- 2nd floor flat with an elevator
- 100 sqm apartment with free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a washer/dryer
- Close to Charing Cross, Embankment and Covent Garden Underground Stations (Bakerloo, City and District, Northern and Piccadilly Lines)
- Close to all of the must-see attractions in London including Saint Paul’s Cathedral, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, Millennium Bridge, The River Thames and more!
About the apartment:
This 100 square meters apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a secure residential apartment building with a lift. It is fully furnished and comfortably accommodates up to 6 guests. The apartment is incredibly spacious thanks to its well thought-out design with separate bedrooms and bathrooms and a spacious gathering area.
The open-plan living, kitchen and dining area is bright and receives plenty of natural light. The living space is furnished with a large comfortable L-shaped sofa, coffee table and armchair. There is a flat screen TV with table and free Wi-Fi Internet connection. The sofa can be converted into a bed to sleep two additional guests if required and linens are available for this extra bed.
Just off the living area lies the dining table and chairs for 6, should you feel like dining in one night instead of trying one of the many Covent Garden neighbourhood restaurants. The fully-equipped kitchen comes with a stove, oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, teakettle and more. All pots, pans, crockery and utensils are provided so that you can benefit from the luxury of being able to prepare meals at home. There is also a washing/drying machine for your convenience, which will allow you to pack light and save room for all of your British souvenirs. There are also two desk/counter spaces should you need to get some work done while in London.
Both of the bedrooms are furnished with a large double bed, nightstands and plenty of storage space for your belongings. All sheets and linens are provided and you will find the beds neatly made upon arrival. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with a bathtub or shower, heated towel rail, sink and toilet. Complementary toilet rolls, shampoos, shower gels, hand soap and a hair dryer will be provided to start off your stay. Luxurious bath towels are provided for 6 people as well. An additional toilet is available in a separate water closet accessible via the hallway.
A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you upon arrival, give you the keys and entry codes, a tour of the apartment and its appliances, help you to connect to the Wi-Fi and more. You’ll find a personal guidebook in the flat with suggestions on where to eat and shop in London. The apartment is heated throughout during the winter months. There is no air conditioning but we will be happy to provide you with fans for your stay should warm temperatures be in the London weather forecast.
About the Covent Garden Location:
This London vacation rental apartment is situated in heart of the city, close to all of the city’s main attractions. It is the ideal location for those looking to explore London by foot or Tube. The River Thames is just a stone’s throw away where you can stroll along the riverbanks; admire the views from London’s famous bridges, including the impressive Millennium footbridge or the famous Tower Bridge. Saint Paul���s Cathedral is located down the road and is a must-see for history lovers. Fleet Street is full of traditional English pubs and home to some of the oldest alehouses in London such as Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese.
Head over to Covent Garden to explore its covered markets and grab a bite to eat. The neighbourhood is full of theatres for those looking to see a West End musical, comedy show or other performances. Cross over the Thames to reach the London Eye and take a ride to view London from above. The area is also home to some of London’s best restaurants and there’s sure to be something to satisfy everyone’s taste buds.
With its close proximity to three London Underground stations, Charing Cross, Embankment and Covent Garden, access to other areas of the city is a piece of cake. You can easily reach sights such as Buckingham Palace, visit Westminster Abbey and Big Ben, have a picnic in Hyde Park or go shopping at Harrods Department Store. The Tube stations also create easy links to reach London���s Heathrow, Gatwick or Luton airports.
Important Information and Policies
- Cancellation. Please inquire for more information about cancellations.
- Minimum Stay is 5-6 nights, with shorter stays accepted if the booking fits our calendar
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM.
- Checkout is by 10:00AM.
- Final cleaning fee: £110
- Damage Deposit. £800. This fully refundable deposit will be collected on your credit card during the
- Payment. For bookings valued over £1000, payment via bank transfer may be required for security
- Smoking. All of our apartments are non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties. The apartment is not suitable for parties or events and the maximum number of guests should not exceed 6 people.
- Minimum age. The main booker must be 27 years of age or older. Unaccompanied minors are not allowed.Get the full listing »