* Modern new building, lift (elevator) & secure entry.
* Barbican & Hatton Gardens stumbling distance. Walk to St Pauls in 15 minutes.
* Clerkenwell is home to creative industry - advertising, design, media.
* Lots of Olde World historic London combined with super modern.
* Energetic during the week and peaceful the weekends.
* Farringdon station on your doorstep; three tube lines and overground trains out of London. Kings Cross & St Pancras one stop on tube.
Modern and fresh, this is a bright two bedroom home in a stylish new development. Well furnished with comfortable modern classics and conveniently near to Farringdon and Barbican stations.
The light and spacious living room offers comfy sofas, dining table and chairs for six, large screen TV, WiFi and a balcony. Floor to ceiling double glazing allows fabulous west facing views over the City and will give you an energising, king of the castle feeling.
Both of the peaceful bedrooms face the rear, central courtyard. The master bedroom has a queen size bed and ample storage. The second bedroom offers twin beds and built in wardrobes. Quality linen, newly laundered and pressed, is provided for each stay.
The smart and modern kitchen is open-plan to the living room with all machines including ceramic hob, oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery. There are three bar stools under the breakfast bar.
A fully tiled and stylish bathroom is en-suite to the master bedroom. It has a large walk-in shower, WC & basin. The second modern bathroom is adjacent to the second bedroom and offers a bath, telephone shower, WC and basin. Starter toiletries and fluffy white towels are provided as standard.
The balcony is directly off the living room and great for observing the hustle and bustle of London at work.
- Farringdon station - mainline trains plus Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith and City Line - a five minute walk away
- Barbican station - Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith and City Line - all in travel zone 1 - a seven minute walk.
- Chancery Lane - Central line - fifteen minute walk. - All in travel zone 1
- There are several car parking garages in the immediate area however we do not recommend that you bring a car to central London.
- Black taxi's are plentiful in this area and can easily be hailed on the corner of the street.
Clerkenwell is a convenient central London location in close proximity to the City, Bloomsbury, Shoreditch, Hoxton and Islington. There are great local amenities, numerous restaurants and supermarkets, plus historic and important cultural attractions. The Barbican is up the road, Hatton Gardens is around the corner and you can walk to St Paul’s in 15 minutes. Farringdon station is one of the largest and best connected in London and only one stop to Kings Cross / St Pancras. This is an authentic London pied-à-terre, much loved by the home owners and neat as a new pin.Get the full listing »